Monday, February 6, 2012

A Few More Images

Don't you hate it when you publish a post and then the next week or so you suddenly find one more perfect image for that post?  It happens to me all the time.  Here are some of the images I have found.....after the posting.


This one would have been perfect for "When Scale Doesn't Matter"





These two for "Plates on the Wall"








These two Images of Yves Saint Laurent's home in Tangiers would have made a great addition to any of these posts.













Love the branches in this image. It would have worked in this post,
 "Flowers and Greenery in Your Home"
















I just had to drop a few more in.

Image Credits:    designsponge blog, Canadian House and Home, cote de texas blog, adrianatalkstoyou blog, eclectic revisited blog, Melissa Rufty - House Beautiful, image source unknown-Pinterest, Mary McDonald, Thomas O'Brien-Veranda, Markham Roberts-House Beautiful






11 comments:

Tatiana Doria said...

Yessss it happens to me all the time!! but I don´t keep them and I will from now. This is a great way to go over older posts!

www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous images, Carla, and can you believe how gorgeous the emerald green is! Love.
Hope that your week is off to a great start.
Teresa
xoxo

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love all these images. Thanks so much for coming by.

Anonymous said...

That chain pattern wallpaper is so chic. Love the black and white.
xo E + J

Karena said...

Carla gorgeous images...I am loving the emerald greens! The St Laurent rooms!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I am so glad you did! Hey, I took a photo at ABC Home in NYC of the John Derian plates shown above in a real home. Love the vignette with the bust and chained light fixture. It's perfect.

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Glad you did...all wonderful images. I just hate that when it happens to me. XO, Mona

quintessence said...

Yes, has definitely happened to me!! But so glad you decided to add these - all beautiful!

Jessie said...

That chain wallpaper is my favorite! Great images as usual, Carla!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Hi Carla, Just caught up on some reading I've missed. I always learn something when I read your posts, or am inspired to be better. Thank you!

Kellie Collis said...

How fabulous! I'm loving those massive high ceiling spaces! And those hard wood beams are just wonderful! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds or to create a website.