Sunday, February 26, 2012

Loving it Large - Patterns

Large patterns pack a big punch.  I'm loving how these make such a dynamic impact and completely update the piece of furniture.

Jeffrey Bilhuber - House Beautiful


dwellwellonline.com




peacockfeatherevents blog






missourijones.com





Miles Redd - Elle Decor



house of turquoise blog


Kravet chairs with Kravet fabric done for a project



mrshowardpersonalshopper.com




interiorsbypattillc.com


See more gorgeous chairs with bold patterns on my Pinterest board HERE.












7 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Carla-
When you want to get a point across, you always have the punch to present it! Wow. I love the Kravet in burnt orange. In love with it!
Have a nice evening.
Teresa
xoxo

Jessie said...

Like you, Carla, I love a bold pattern for fabrics, I think they really pack a punch and creates more drama! I definitely love statement pieces like the examples you have shown!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Cris Angsten said...

I've been thinking about putting a big pattern on a chair for one of my client's rooms - it would look soooo awesome. Sharing this post with them!

Stacy CUrran said...

I totally agree. I usually like my large pattern in rugs, but that brown and white funky loveseat has me drooling!
Stacy

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

I love them, but I'm not sure if I would use them at home... perhaps a pillow would be great!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love the last image of the bold black and red design.

Kellie Collis said...

These patterns are gorgeous! Love the same patterns for different chairs. Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds or to create a website.