Monday, September 26, 2011

Today's Bathmats


I have these samples of indoor/outdoor rugs from TransOcean in my studio.  They come in all sizes from 8'x10' to 8' round to 2'x3'.  Because they can be used outside in the elements and you can literally hose them down, you can also use them as bathmats or doormats. 




I'm not really a big bathmat fan, especially really fluffy ones, but you need something to step out on when you get out of the shower.  This really fits the bill.  Trim, short loop pile, easy to clean, and stays flat and neat.  they have some great patterns and it doesn't look "outdoor-ish" at all. 

Love these!


7 comments:

Karen said...

What a great idea. I've seen some really fun patterns and the prices are generally very reasonable for indoor/outdoor rugs. Wish I'd thought of that before buying new bath rugs this summer.

Splendid Sass said...

Will have to visit their site! I love these, Carla.
Have a nice Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Jessie said...

This is a wonderful idea. I have never thought of using outdoor rugs for the bathroom! Perhaps I can try them next time when I need new bathmats for my bathroom.

Have a lovely week, Carla!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Anonymous said...

there are some really nice patterns in these rugs...very nice..
best,
maureen

Kellie Collis said...

It adds flavor to the space as well! Fabulous idea! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hello Carla!

So nice to meet you! I'm loving your blog. You're doing a fabulous job here!

I also want to thank you for what you wrote about my interview on Tina's blog. It was very nice of you! Thank you!

Have a fantastic Tuesday!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Anonymous said...

Love these! Much better than a fuzzy thing.

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds or to create a website.